Thursday, October 2, 2008

Checkin In

Hello to all, I promise to get the first ultra sound picture up tomorrow of our little lima bean. Time is flying by and we are loving this season of our lives. I just got called to teach the 6 year olds at church and I am loving it. They are histerical and full of whit and surprises. It has been so great to hear from all of you. I love the connection of fun friends that have come into my life since this world of blogging began. I will try to be better with updates. Thank you for all of your continued prayers and support.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Hey Candace! I am so glad that we can keep in touch now! You will love teaching the 6 year olds. They are not shy at all. It is amazing what you can learn about people through their 6 year olds! I am going to add you to my 'amigos' list. Otherwise I will have a hard time remembering to check in and I want to hear all the baby details! Lots of love!

Tiffany said...

What a doll you are!!! I think about you often!! Love ya!

Faith said...

Boy, those 6 year olds are going to love you! I know mine does. You know being her favorite Aunt and all! : ) Love ya.

Hillary said...

I am so glad to hear everything is going well with the pregnancy. I am so excited for this next chapter of your lives. How exciting teaching the 6 year olds. I am still YW Pres. I am running out of ideas. I have been in YW's since we lived in Vegas and I was Miamaid advisor there for a year.. It has been 4 1/2 years of YW's. I love my girls but don't know how much longer I can keep coming up with ideas.

Chauntelle Graf Photography said...

geez... we took the pictures of your precious lima bean like forever ago! And we uploaded them yesterday! lol ps... remind me to tell you my story about this weekend and pictures...

The Thelins said...

Post your peanut picture soon! Now that you have a picture I'm dying to see it!